Found crumpled on the ground outside of an abandoned building in Pauper’s Notch, spattered with blood. An address and a name are circled at the bottom.
New in Amalcross? Need a place to stay? Look no further than the Rover’s Knell Luxury Apartments, located in the charming neighborhood of Pauper’s Notch!
From its prime location just two miles from the famed Ale & Marrow and nestled between the Notch’s cleanest hospital and the barely-noticeable plumbing system, it’s perfect for a group of young travelers looking for the true Amalcross experience!
This humble habitation features a spacious one-bed, one bath1 apartment for rent. Sleeping up to five people, the 600 square feet are comfortable for a group and only slightly claustrophobic! And for increased ease and convenience, the kitchen doubles as the bathroom! Though, with long days out exploring the city’s wonders, who needs such trivial amenities?
Renters must be comfortable with an observant landlord, excitable neighbors, and the occasional build-up of fur (Yes, you read that right: He allows pets!). Monthly rate of 10 suns, to be paid on the first of each month. Utilities not included.
5-Star Reviews from Previous Renters:
- “Best view of the Notch in the whole city!”
- “Very convenient location. Smack-dab in the middle of things.”
- “My mom rented it for me and it was perfect! Everything I could have ever dreamed for my first visit. Sorry about the bathroom/kitchen.”
High praise for the landlord:
- “Really tries to make you feel at home — provided me with a lovely assortment of vermin upon request!”
- “Some may find the location dark or dingy, but I think the grime really brings out his fangs.”
- “Delightfully corrupt!”
Please contact Thraxus Gruff, 1803 Abscess Lane, for more details. He may be found lurking in the basement, burying secrets beneath the floorboards. Do not announce yourself: He will find you. Applicants must be adventurous and healthy; interest in running is a plus. Non-smokers only.
- Gruff is required to mention the minimal fire damage in the wash basin of Apt. 4C due to a failed science experiment. ↩︎